Why Become a Judge
- A great opportunity for service to your profession
- A great learning experience as you evaluate a diverse cross-section of B2B content outside your industry
- A networking opportunity
Who is Eligible
- Editorial Teams
- Content Teams
- Art and Design Teams
Responsibilities and Commitment
- Round 1 judges can be expected to review up to 20 entries each (this number is subject to change depending on how many entries are submitted and how many judges sign up).
- Please set aside 10 hours to judge entries, you are given 2 weeks to complete your scoring.
- Judging can be done remotely and, on your schedule, but must be completed by April 2, 2021.
- Judges are urged to refer to the rules and category descriptions here.
- Throughout the process we’re standing by to handle any questions and concerns that may arise. Contact email@example.com with any questions, issues, or comments.
- Recusals: If for any reason you feel you cannot judge an entry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that we can reassign that entry to another judge.
Before signing up to be a judge, please make sure you understand the judging process so you know what to expect and what your responsibilities will be.
We will try our best to assign you categories you most want to judge. I encourage you to list as many categories as you feel comfortable judging. You will need to register as a judge then complete the questionnaire.
Once you sign up and complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email that we received your application. Judges are accepted as they sign up, unless you hear from us otherwise. Currently, we only accept sign-up’s for Stage 1 judging. Stage 2 and 3 are by invite only, but if you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
Entry assignments will be sent to judges on March 17, 2021. Please review your entry assignments in the judge portalas soon as you receive them and let the Awards Manager know of any conflicts of interest, or if you can no longer participate as one of our judges.
As a judge, you may be expected to evaluate up to 20 entries, in various categories (this number is subject to change depending on how many entries are submitted and how many judges sign up). All Round 1 judging is conducted online within the judge portal. Entries are scored on three criteria: editorial craftsmanship, journalistic enterprise and significance to the field served, using a 0-10 point scale.
Please remember that you are comparing each entry to the criteria provided, and not against each other.